Will Nutritional Therapy Help My Existing Health Condition?
- ●It can have a positive impact on a wide range of major or minor health conditions. For instance, some people simply want to check that they are on the right track with regard to healthy eating to promote or maintain good health. Others may want to lose weight, get help with their symptoms or manage existing health issues.
- ●Nutrition and lifestyle approaches to healthcare have been shown to support the health of all the major systems of the body (skeletal, muscular, nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory, endocrine, immune, reproductive and integumentary (skin, hair, nails).
- ●Typical priorities in nutritional therapy consultations include support to achieve:
- ●optimal energy levels
- ●healthy blood sugar balance
- ●emotional and psychological well-being
- ●optimal gastrointestinal health and tolerance to a broad range of food groups.
- ●a healthy endocrine system to promote feelings of well-being and the ability to adapt to the pressures and stresses of a modern lifestyle.
- ●The benefits of Nutritional Therapy can be enjoyed by everyone at any age. A few simple changes to diet and lifestyle can have a significant beneficial effect on your health, well-being and outlook on life. Clients who have worked with Anne Richardson, the nutritional therapist/practitioner at Nourish & Nurture have reported significant improvements in their health conditions.
(Please refer to Testimonials Page)
Choosing a Nutritional Therapist / Practitioner
It is important to choose a qualified nutritional therapist/practitioner who has undertaken all the necessary training to understand the theory and practice of nutritional therapy.
By choosing nutritional therapists/practitioners registered with the CNHC you can be confident that they are properly trained, qualified and insured.
By choosing a nutritional therapist/practitioner who is a member of BANT you can be confident that they follow the strict CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics and the BANT Professional Practice Handbook, have professional indemnity insurance for clinical practice and also meet the membership entry criteria. Anne Richardson at Nourish & Nurture nutritional therapy has fulfilled all of these criteria.
(Please refer to About the Therapist / Practitioner Page)